Author Topic: Fi?ures series 2 - boys  (Read 20530 times)

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
Re: Fi?ures series 2 - boys
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2012, 00:34:35 »

My efficiency is 100%. I only take what I identify by touching. Not even opened the 12 pinky bags because I am sure what is inside (In addition, I did not plan to buy them until I saw the new series and I understood I will buy both boys and girls collections every single year). A lot of fun to come. Series 2 for girls look challenger, it will take me more time each. Marvelous sense of touch!!!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2012, 01:13:33 »
I wonder if they make fun of me when I leave. Lol

I bet they do - the voice of immediate experience speaks here ;D
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline cardensb

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Custom Blackbeard
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2012, 04:10:22 »
I kept getting weird looks as I felt the bags looking for a cave woman's child or pot.  i will them a few days and check and see if someone slices them open again like the last batch.
Shawn
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2012, 01:19:13 »
ALL the learning express workers know me by name. They all talk to me. I wonder if they make fun of me when I leave. Lol

You just stare them straight in the eye and tell them that the little voices in your head tell you to feel what's inside the bags.They'll most likely leave you alone-if not avoid-you after that. ;) ;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:28:37 by Erik »
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2012, 17:49:03 »
I had a discussion with a local supplier who indicated that Series 2 was not going to be released until April in the USA, does anybody know anything else about this? I was told that it was because the US stores would not buy inventory in February because or the way taxes work so they are pushing back the US roll-out to match up with the next theme release orders in April (also said the "May" release items should be available in April as well)  So... has anyone spotted any stateside yet?  :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2012, 19:04:19 »
i have not. I have one local learning express that said they will call me when they come in, and TRU said they should be in "in a few weeks" when they do their spring set....but who knows. I don't want to wait until april!!!  :-\  :'( :hissyfit:
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2012, 20:07:06 »
and again, i got all what i wanted.. and the quantity i wanted too :P picture commin as soon i put them togetehr :P
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 20:37:30 by mike1003 »

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2012, 20:38:22 »
I have not heard about an April push back of the figures. I do know that my local Learning Express has not even received their PM order for January yet. The other toy shop I go to has all the new stuff already but no suprise figs yet.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2012, 20:42:59 »
:)

Pics under the skirts? (yes, I know I sound like a pervert, insisting on those.. I'm just SO CURIOUS! I'd like to see pics of the parts.. uhm. I suppose THAT didn't help. But you guys know what I mean :P)

Is the Lara Croft the same usual "white" skin color? We've been wondering about that.. Cause if she's a different shade, that kinda ruins possibilities.

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2012, 20:47:26 »
:)

Pics under the skirts? (yes, I know I sound like a pervert, insisting on those.. I'm just SO CURIOUS! I'd like to see pics of the parts.. uhm. I suppose THAT didn't help. But you guys know what I mean :P)

::)