Author Topic: The party is growing ...  (Read 12359 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: The party is growing ...
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 05:34:30 »
By the way, whos the klicky 2 in from the right ?  :-[

Who do you guess Ben ;D

I got it from the photo below made by Tim in his FireChief's Men and The Big Meeting thread, because your avatar itself shows several men.

I would have anyway contacted you about this topic in the next days, because I'm also making photos each of those figures in a common enivronment (some of the board members already received a PM and a photo from me regarding this topic) and also asking if everything is ok with this figure (but that's not the plan I was referring above to have with the figures -- it's just another one  ;)). And as I received this figure just by yesterday from an eBay auction and being happy for this I just put it on the shelf without thinking about contacting you first.  :-[

Maybe those members without an avatar will be encouraged to get themselves one so they can be represented at the party. :)

Yes,  I hope so. Although in case of e.g. Customer this holds the danger that he will come up with a difficult challenging one  :-\  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 05:44:19 by Little Jo »

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 17:17:05 »
I think they look nice. All of them  ;D

Offline EDWINMODELS

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 18:54:48 »
I'm still not too sure about who or what I want to be. I work as an Estate Agent (boo hiss) but don't fancy a suited clickey. I used to be in the Navy so could go with a Pirate figure. A relative was the first LT on the Victory during the battle of Trafalgar so could go with a British Naval Officer. I collect ACW Figures but Union or Confederate. I also collect trains and the new harbour series so there is another idea. One thing I know I don't like and that's those dam rabbits.  Craig

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 20:12:49 »
One thing I know I don't like and that's those dam rabbits.

So a rabbit hunter would also be an option ...  ;D

Or you just can try to chose a figure which looks quite similiar to yourself and wears typical clouthes you wear on the job (as estate agent) or in your free time ...

Offline EDWINMODELS

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2006, 20:24:49 »

Felmer Fudd (?)  :yup:
And I have no wish to have a avatar with suit and tie

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 21:55:20 »
With your naval background and your links with the Victory, does this one interest you, Craig?

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 00:39:00 »
 :( seeing all the avatars side by side, i realized just how dull my avatar looks.
 ??? also, i am realizing that there can be a link betwen the way you look and the way your avatar looks.
 :) yesterday, cleaning some stuff, i discovered a picture of me, 7 years old, dressed in a yellow pierrot suit, with black pon-pons.
 :) if a playmobil pierrot existed, dressed this way, with pink skin and brown hair - i would gladly use it as my avatar.
 :'( hélas, there is only a white one ...
 :-\ the old pirate will have to do, for now.
 :) thank you jochen, for this idea.
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 06:07:43 »
:( seeing all the avatars side by side, i realized just how dull my avatar looks.

I wouldn't go that far saying your avatar looks dull. I think he lines up pretty well with all the other figures. Just my opinion.

Elmer Fudd (?)  :yup:

:lol: Yes, why not. This would be a great idea and there is also a story behind ...

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 20:48:06 »
I wouldn't go that far saying your avatar looks dull. I think he lines up pretty well with all the other figures. Just my opinion.

I agree entirely. :yup:
I love the older figures! They may not have quite as much detail as their modern counterparts, but they still have their own special place in the history of Playmobil. :)

Have you some idea on how to create an "Elmer Fudd" in klicky form, Jochen? ;D

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 21:34:45 »
Hi Jochen ,

you forgot my avatar..........................

Where is my avatar ??? ups i think i dont have one here at playmofriends.........

a bunny ??? a alien ??? the invisible knight ???  8}

a new customizing ??? hmmm  ;D

we will see

thx for the party pic !

gentle greets

Andi