Author Topic: The party is growing ...  (Read 12363 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
The party is growing ...
« on: September 21, 2006, 20:41:38 »
I'm proceeding with the avatar collection ... slowly, but it's growing  ;)

Snapshot from the bottom shelf of my showcase:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: The party is growing ...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 21:41:30 »
You've done a fantastic job, so far, Jochen! :D

Matchboxluc's avatar must have been a real challenge. Perhaps lucky that there aren't too many members using heavily modified figures as avatars so far. ;)

Also lucky that I swapped my (pièce de résistance :P) "sixties chick" conversion for a beaver at the start of the year. ;D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 21:49:20 »
You're getting there, Jochen, and I know the end result will be excellent.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 22:01:27 »
Matchboxluc's avatar must have been a real challenge. Perhaps lucky that there aren't too many members using heavily modified figures as avatars so far. ;)

Hm, yes, it wasn't easy and I didn't hit perfectly 100%. But I will send him a closeup photo soon and he can judge by himself.

Also lucky that I swapped my (pièce de résistance :P) "sixties chick" conversion for a beaver at the start of the year. ;D

Umpf ... yes ... well. Anyway, I wouldn't say that's impossible, just a matter of time and tries ...  :-\
BTW, would this have been your hair color? I just wonder, thought it was a different one (thinking at your trailer trash belle).

I'm still uncertain what I should do with those that a quite active here but haven't an avatar yet ... using the genie bottle ghost for them?

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 22:05:01 »
I'm still uncertain what I should do with those that a quite active here but haven't an avatar yet ... using the genie bottle ghost for them?

I think you can only do what you can with what you've got.  In other words, if someone has no avatar then they can't appear in your collection.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 22:18:48 »
I think you can only do what you can with what you've got.

To late to get this sentence right  8} ...  :yup:

In other words, if someone has no avatar then they can't appear in your collection.

For sure, but I'm planning to do something with all those avatars, so their purpose is not only being part of a collection ... but maybe you're right and I should skip those indiviuals  :hmm:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 22:19:47 »
Umpf ... yes ... well. Anyway, I wouldn't say that's impossible, just a matter of time and tries ...  :-\

I think that you could make almost anything you set your mind to, if you had the time, Jochen. :yup:

BTW, would this have been your hair color? I just wonder, thought it was a different one (thinking at your trailer trash belle).

That attachment is the actual avatar pic which I was using for a short time. :yup:
My real hair is neither black, nor platinum blonde. ;D The beaver's fur is closer to my natural hair colour. :lol:

Keep up the great work!  :)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 22:32:43 by Sylvia »

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 23:33:25 »
Looks good Jochen, I can't wait till it's finished.  :)9

By the way, whos the klicky 2 in from the right ?  :-[

Ben

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 01:36:14 »
For sure, but I'm planning to do something with all those avatars, so their purpose is not only being part of a collection ... but maybe you're right and I should skip those indiviuals  :hmm:

Maybe those members without an avatar will be encouraged to get themselves one so they can be represented at the party. :)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 02:12:33 »
That attachment is the actual avatar pic which I was using for a short time. :yup:
My real hair is neither black, nor platinum blonde. ;D The beaver's fur is closer to my natural hair colour. :lol:

The beaver's fur may be closer to your natural hair colour, Sylvia ... But, it's no where near as attractive as you really are ... ;)