Author Topic: New Playmobil enthusiast : Giorginetto's Godson  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
New Playmobil enthusiast : Giorginetto's Godson
« on: December 12, 2011, 13:40:02 »
Well, no surprises really given than the godson takes attributes from the godfather ( at least thats  what we like to believe) , So young John is really getting into Playmobil, by now I have  bought him almost all the 123 sets ( exc the train i believe and one farm set ) and one of his favourite trips is the playmobil funpark which he visits every two weeks or so. He was very excited with our Western diorama also when it was on display. His parents tell me he prefers playmobil than any of his other toys - good boy !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very pleased with John's development and love for playmobil. His godfather will ensure he has a good supply of new playmo sets through out the years !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: New Playmobil enthusiast : Giorginetto's Godson
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 15:30:33 »
Well there is no surprise there. Lol

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 15:45:30 »
oh to have a God-father like you  :woohoo: lucky kid,

maybe you could get him all the religious sets because that is what you are supposed to be doing with your god-son, teaching him the ways of religion , not playing with toys  :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 18:10:59 »
 :lol: :lol:
What a lucky kid indeed. Smart and lucky! 8-)

When can we expect him to join the forum  :lol: :lol:?
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 18:12:25 »
Thats the spirit dear George!! Kids need to be brought up on the right principles!!!  ;D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 19:32:58 »
Ras, I thought playmobil was a religion! ??? :P

Way to go, George! Teach that kid the value of high-quality toys early in life! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 02:23:25 »
Ugh, I wish I had a godfather like you! Half of the people who know me don't even know that I like Playmo, let alone retired sets!
Anyways, that kid should feel lucky! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 07:12:24 »
Well, thanks guys!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. I should also add my nephew is also big fan of  playmobil  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:, was at his house a few days ago  he was playing ( he is 9) with the top agents boat and stuff, i have bought him recently a dragonland castle and the big dragon and quite a few other sets and he is mad also about playmobil , actually i had a great conversation about top agents yesterday. his room is like mine when i was his age, playmos everywhere and i am very please to see he has the habit of putting kilickies all over the house and annoy his parents, something i always loved doing as a kid  0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) ( and occasionally still do to annoy my wife a bit, she often finds klickies in her bag, car, cooking pots etc etc  :lol: :lol: :lol:)

i guess you could say we have playmobil in our dna in my family

:love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 18:28:01 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah the playmogene in the dna is dominant! :P

I'm teying to visualize your litlle nephew playing with playmo, scatterd all over the room, and an uncle discussing the top agents.

:xholly: :xholly:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 02:53:14 »
I'm teying to visualize your litlle nephew playing with playmo, scatterd all over the room, and an uncle discussing the top agents.

Like the baby sitting Tom Typhoon commercial :lol:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!