Author Topic: Christmas stuff is arriving!  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Dinobuzz

• Playmo Fanatic
Christmas stuff is arriving!
« on: September 09, 2011, 18:14:28 »
Hi guys!  :wave:
It's been quite a long time since I've been on here....RL just got so busy!

I'm happy to say, that the PM Christmas stuff has arrived here in Canada (Ontario)....I picked up the 4888 Sleigh Merry Go Round at Turtle Pond Toys (smaller toy store) for $14....at the front of the store,they had a Christmas display holding sets such as, the Christmas market, Mary & Joesph, three wise men, the Christmas room, and 2-packs of Santa & Angel.....the Advent Calendars are here as well!

Thought I'd just pass this on to those who are looking for Christmas sets!

Now, just waiting to see what Winners & Costco will have this year!  ;D

Offline BlueWizard

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Christmas stuff is arriving!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 21:40:51 »
Thanks for the info, Dinobuzz.  I will have to check out my local toy shop this weekend. I like that 3 wise men set... good for lots of scenarios!

David

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 03:05:40 »
I've seen Christmas stuff out for a bit, BUT, TRU just posted all the new stuff on their website. They have had a few pieces for a bit, but not htey list everything. HOWEVER.......their price on things is higher than on the PMB official site. I hate when that happens!!!!  I figured I'd wait for another sale and stock up, but now that doesn't save very much money at all.  Because of the tax system here in the US, if one orders direct from PMB there is no tax charged because they don't have a retail location here.
However, if an order is placed at TRU on line, you have to pay a tax because they also have a brick and mortar location in the state.   
Now I'll just have to sharpen my pencil and see who I will finally get the best price from.  I hate math. :'(

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 10:11:03 »
 :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 10:20:15 »
May I just say dear Friends that this year, Christmas has arrived early in September with the purchase of the new Playmobil Oldtimer car which I love to bits  :love: :love: :love:

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 10:22:45 »
May I just say dear Friends that this year, Christmas has arrived early in September with the purchase of the new Playmobil Oldtimer car which I love to bits  :love: :love: :love:

:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

( cant wait to get mine early next year !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 10:37:49 »
The pics of the new Playmobil Oldtimer Car are in the following thread  :):

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=4828.285

Enjoy  :munch:

La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 10:48:14 »
Thanks for pointing this out.  I'll  be on the lookout now!
[img]

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 14:39:16 »
I am sooo tempted to buy one from the UK now , use it on the open wagon i have in my trains for transfer , i think the combo oif this car and the 4052 plus the station 4300 with victorian klickies will look really nice !!! cant wait to get some of these beauties !!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Dinobuzz

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 02:13:59 »
Well, I went back to the toy store and picked up the Christmas market set ($30  8} )....the Christmas Room was sold out already....within 24hrs!! I hope they do get more in...I'm also thinking of getting the Santa Post Office Advent Calendar set too!  :love:

playmovictorian~ I absolutely want that old timer car!!  :inlove: