Author Topic: Water in scenes  (Read 7061 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Water in scenes
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 10:23:57 »
These are all very usefull information and ideas people!!! I am sure that combinations of these ideas can be done as well...
I was thinking of a frozen sea scapeland... i plan on freezing actual water in my freezer and then setting a background in my bathtab and begin my project....
Experimentation is needed though.....
I also thought of gathering all the parts i need for the project and setting up everything by my parents country house near the seaside.... I'll also be needing undewater scenes, thus getting a plexiglass box, sunking it into the seawater and shooting any photos with the camera inside the plexiglass....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2010, 09:16:20 »
I just thought of a very simple-not-so-much-impressive, but rather economic method...
What if we print a sea pattern on a a4 or bigger sticker paper and then stick it on a wooden plank....

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 19:38:28 »
I take a piece of cardboard and wrap it in crinkled aluminum foil, and the in blue cellophane. It looks pretty convincing.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.