Author Topic: Stickers safely removed!  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Stickers safely removed!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 14:13:52 »
I might take you up on that offer Bill,  8-) - I'm sure you'd do a better job than I would. I'll check what postage would be.

Elaine

That sounds fine, just let me know! I have 4 gallons of H2O2 now, so I'd be glad to give this ships hull a try :arrr:! The white parts I've done so far have turned out with extraordinary results :o!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 15:41:21 »
That sounds fine, just let me know! I have 4 gallons of H2O2 now, so I'd be glad to give this ships hull a try :arrr:! The white parts I've done so far have turned out with extraordinary results :o!

How do you get this please Bill? -  does anyone know how I can get some in the UK :-\

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 15:45:05 »
How do you get this please Bill? -  does anyone know how I can get some in the UK :-\

I have finally found a source for 35% pure, here in the USA! It is very expensive & DANGEROUS to use! Even the special shipping methods are extremely expensive for this liquid :o!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 22:18:29 »
I am glad you removed the sticker without any damage!
I hope the hull turns out the same. :) :wave:
Steck is BACK! <:>