Author Topic: how can we tell from the box if a playmobil is made in germany  (Read 2643 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: how can we tell from the box if a playmobil is made in germany
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 20:57:04 »
yes i was refering to the old boxes !! today playmobil might be made in many countrys but the quality is the same, they might be using the same equipment on production i don't know.about the playmobil made in different countrys at those years the quality wasn't the same with the german made toys for example the colour might differ from the one shown on the box,i don't know how to post pictures i would like to show to you some antex toys when i opened the boxes and seen the klickys i was pulling my hair out :(o): :(o): for paying 90$ plus shipping for these there was a hole on the men's hair the hands where square on the arms the one man's smile was the half erased and ofcourse some colours differ the items though were ok only problem with the klickys
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: how can we tell from the box if a playmobil is made in germany
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 21:02:12 »
Yes i've seen them...they are not the best of qualities...

This thread http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=76.0 will help you with posting pictures...you can also upload them on an image hosting page and then copy paste the codes from that page to your post.