Author Topic: Can anyone tell me the safe combination for set 3161?  (Read 19722 times)

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: Can anyone tell me the safe combination for set 3161?
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 08:29:22 »
I think Martin should stay 42.  It was a very good year for me.  I never should have turned 43, then 44, then 45, then...

According to my wife I've never passed 5  ;D
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 10:00:29 »

Hey Martin, my safe robbers are on their way to your house  8-)! They said "thanks for the help"  :)9, it's a lot easier to know the combination rather than carrying that heavy cutting torch, & tank to the next job  :yup:!

:lol:

At least you've given him fair warning! ;D

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 11:24:52 »
According to my wife I've never passed 5  ;D

We may want to rename this forum; "Playmo kinder adult"  :lol:! My family gives me a hard time about my collecting, but I guess when I have finally gotten 29 of one type of Playmobil fire truck, it's getting a little extreme  :-[! But it all defense, 2 of them are becoming customized rescue trucks  ;D!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:30:23 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 11:30:00 »
I think Martin should stay 42.  It was a very good year for me.  I never should have turned 43, then 44, then 45, then...

Besides, 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything!   :yup:

Something must have happened to me back when I reached 42 years ago ???! None of that great stuff happened for me :hmm:! It's been all down hill since then, with heart attacks, health problems, etc.,.......  >:(! I want a refund :hissyfit:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!