Author Topic: Playmobil City FD getting ready to go to England for training classes. PART 2  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
The Playmobil City Fire Department Districts 1 & 2 personnel board their jetliners, & get to their assigned seats, except Donny has a problem with his seat. Everyone was told there would have to be sacrifices during this trip due to the special parts situation, but Donny says, "This is so wrong on so many levels".
This is the last episode of this photo story regarding this side of the ocean. Tim will take over from here when the units arrive in England.

What The.............?

What The..............?

What The................?

Deputy Chief Jones, what's this doing in my seat?

Donny, that part has been discontinued by Playmobil. We have been instructed to guard it with our lives, & to make sure Tim gets it the minute we touch down in England!

It sure is quiet in here since Donny was transferred.

Like I said, this is so wrong on so many levels........me in the luggage hold........I don't believe this!

Jetliner 1 ready for take off.

PCFD District 2 personnel in their seating arrangement.

Looking out the windows as the jet starts moving.

Hey Chief, you don't get air sick do you?
I don't know Axe, but if I do, I'm gonna use your ball cap to puke in!

Jetliner 2 ready for take off.

Overview of families, girlfriends, & wives waving goodbye on the observation deck at Playmobil City International Airport.

Godspeed ladies, & gentlemen!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:12:31 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Hello Bill,

Excellent finale to your story :). Its is an honour to have your men visit the UK. I am going to have to start setting things up ready for their arrival. I spent most of yesterday afternoon looking at the Rescue Tender and its equipment load out. I think i have got it allmost sorted now and everything is in the order i want it. Its looking nice outside today so i am off to get some painting in before the weather changes.

Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Hello Bill,
Excellent finale to your story :). Its is an honour to have your men visit the UK. I am going to have to start setting things up ready for their arrival. I spent most of yesterday afternoon looking at the Rescue Tender and its equipment load out. I think i have got it allmost sorted now and everything is in the order i want it. Its looking nice outside today so i am off to get some painting in before the weather changes.
Tim

Thank you Tim  ;D!
It sounds like you are getting everything ready on your side! I look forward to seeing my units working with your department. Will they be on any actual rescue calls, or is this just going to be training exercises? They should be leaving @ the first of the week  ;).
Best Wishes,
Bill
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 14:22:51 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Thanks for getting them on their way, Bill, and bon voyage to them all.  :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Hello Bill,

It sounds like everything is coming together but it ground to a halt this morning :lol:. I had so much equipment to fit onto the RT that i ran out of space. In the end i gave up and put it to one side for a bit ;D. All was not lost in the end because i did get some work in on other stuff :) There is only so long you can sit staring at something thinking :lol:.
The men will indeed be going out on all emergency call's. There is plenty of space for them on the engines. Its a two pump station with 2 special appliances so i can spread them about a bit :)9. When they are carrying out their training they will be away from the station for a week or two. This means they get a bit of a break from the action. I have quite a bit planned for you though ;D Its going to be fun  >:D :lol:

Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Hello Bill,
It sounds like everything is coming together but it ground to a halt this morning :lol:. I had so much equipment to fit onto the RT that i ran out of space. In the end i gave up and put it to one side for a bit ;D. All was not lost in the end because i did get some work in on other stuff :) There is only so long you can sit staring at something thinking :lol:.
The men will indeed be going out on all emergency call's. There is plenty of space for them on the engines. Its a two pump station with 2 special appliances so i can spread them about a bit :)9. When they are carrying out their training they will be away from the station for a week or two. This means they get a bit of a break from the action. I have quite a bit planned for you though ;D Its going to be fun  >:D :lol:
Tim

I can't wait  :yippee:! It sounds like a very rewarding trip  ;). There will be 8 of us, so I'm glad to know everyone will be kept busy  ;)!