Author Topic: Playmobil City Fire Department District 1 Station 4 with personnel description.  (Read 8514 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Hello Bill,
I am sorry its taken a while to reply, i have been working through your threads in great detail the last few days. I found this one particularly fascinating because of how it detailed the different ranks and crews and their different rolls within your fire service. I have allways been interested in how everything fits in so to speak. This is something i have been concentrating on a lot with my fire service recently. I have just spent an entire day re-equipping all of my pumping appliances and making sure they have a standard equipment load out. I made the mistake of mixing everything up when i cleaned the appliances and it was a nightmare sorting it back out again :lol: It paid off in the end because i have 5 pumping appliances in service as of this evening and another one that has been left 'empty' for my up and coming thread on appliances and equipment load outs.
Anyway that's enough of my rambling  :lol:
Tim  :wave:

Excellent Tim! I'm glad to see you doing all of this :)9! I look forward to seeing your story when you get it done! At this time I am in the process of creating a large building structure fire with rescues of victims featuring all hands from PCFD District 1, & some units from Distrct 2  ;)! I finally got my fogger machine to ceate the smokey atmosphere  ;D, now on to building the rest of the items  :yippee:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!