Author Topic: when will the new catalog be released? and more  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: when will the new catalog be released? and more
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 01:23:36 »
well i just received an order from playmobil and it had the NEW 2008 Catalog  :love: and a promotional January color flyer
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 06:02:37 »
cool, I wonder if they are going to do a catalog mailing int he US like they have the last couple of years?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 10:00:09 »
Oh yes i forgot to mention that in the box they gave a 4633 as a gift and the soccer player key chain was on reorder.
also in the add-ons it show the free gift as either a boy or girl pirate key chain with an order of $30
they also list all the release months for the new US sets .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 17:14:52 »
I got the 2008 catalogue electronically today!

Unfortunately none of the new stuff yet appears on the actual Playmobil UK website, so I can't order it that way. I'm wondering if this is a bad timing error, or that normally do it this way to get our mouths watering.

I've requested a postal copy of the catalogue, which can take 2 weeks.

Offline playmogirl

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 20:44:45 »
I'm very happy to say I got my catalog today too, in my order. I got 7376 as the free gift, and a soccer player key chain.  We (me and the kids) devoured each page, we are so excited. Have to wait til Ridge Rd gets the new things in stock...though I couldn't wait on the new add-on 3 pack of horses.  And they are even better in person than they look!  I didn't get the price list insert for the regular catalog, curiously enough. But at least now I know when the new things will be released.

Anne in the USA