Author Topic: 6830 cockatoo - Special Plus 5374 (ice sculpture) 5376 (bird watcher) 5377 (dj)  (Read 2817 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Great new sets.

That ice sculpture looks like the little dragon of sets 5480 and 5609

Yes, it's the same mold. Tiermann calls it Wyvern Small 3. The ones I have in the DB, can be seen here: PlaymoDB Parts Containing "drache h70 ohne flügel"

No plans for any of these, right Birdie? Luckily the official website contains spare parts lists! PlaymoDB List - Birdie's purchases
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Indeed, no plans!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
I kind of wish that they will come out with a new winter theme and have additional ice sculptures, slides etc. ice festivals are becoming widely popular
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Thanks for the pics :)

I also got those specials with the figures, but barely looked yet.

The playmofriends "in a 3D blister!" were not available yet when I made the preorder, but that one is also on the buy list...

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Nice sets the cockatoo and the dragon ice sculpture look great, clearly the sculptress is well equipped with tools and warm clothes. It's good that they've brought out another smaller set with the new otters and kingfisher in it. 

The DJ looks great as well good pint about the records, alternatively if you don't want to use a figure with big hair with the headphones you can always stick the on top of a cap that's how the ones that came with the F1 mechanic were  ;)