Author Topic: Shadows and Kings.  (Read 12381 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: Shadows and Kings.
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2014, 20:29:23 »
I already have the pictures of the next chapter ready. Still something I want to do in between first before I'll start on it.
Tends to take me few hours to post an installment to phrase it all properly and give the right information.. I take the pictures with a good notion of what will happen but I pretty much write the story while posting it.

Especially with this story having gone on for several chapters and this one really giving more information about this world it takes place in, I really want to stay consistent with my own story. Two more chapters to go with this story, after this I will likely do at least one pirate story as I've been planning to do for a while now.
Just to take a little break from the medieval setting and do more with the pirate stuff I have hoarded in the past years.  :-[

After that there will be more stories in this setting, but I am planning to have them consist out of less chapters.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: Shadows and Kings.
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2014, 20:49:20 »
Great work that horse ride looked painful but, at least she got back in one piece and in time to warn them and let them prepare for the siege and good to see Cedric back on his feet and on the mend. Look forward to seeing what you do in the next chapter  :knight: