Author Topic: 5058 Train On Special Offer  (Read 2996 times)

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: 5058 Train On Special Offer
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2013, 21:33:19 »
Playmobil have a special weekend offer on for the 12 weekends to Christmas.
It started on the 27th of September. There will be one of there big sets on offer each weekend till Christmas. It just happened that the train was available this weekend and I thought some of the members of the site might be interested.

So if you or your children are into Playmobil keep a look out each weekend on the U.K. web site.

They should really make the same sales available on their US website. I dont think its very fair of playmobil to pick and choose different countries to offer sales too. Playmobil is world-wide and their sales should be the same across the board. Does the UK website ship to US?

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 01:30:25 »
Playmobil websites only sell in their home countries I believe.  As for special offers, the US website has many more of these than the UK one and often, too, items which are not available in the UK.  Different national buying habits are one reason for the different websites having different special offers.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 07:19:15 »
You should consider yourselves lucky. We don't even have a SALES menu :(

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 17:37:08 »
They should really make the same sales available on their US website. I dont think its very fair of playmobil to pick and choose different countries to offer sales too. Playmobil is world-wide and their sales should be the same across the board. Does the UK website ship to US?

Playmobilusa does email coupons during most of the summer USA holidays - Labor day, 4th of July, Memorial Day.  The last one was for 25% off, others were 20% off.  I got the train for $116.25 with free shipping.