Author Topic: Spongebob- wow!  (Read 1932 times)

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
Re: Spongebob- wow!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 04:04:07 »
hi Cheng ! yes his work is really very good and you maybe see he use vynil too and make very clean custom with . 

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 06:48:37 »
yes Gaspo..
and the chinese soldiers in 55 days in Peking wears those Vinyl hats like mine....I cant remember when I first showed mine....do you think he made his later than me? (no worries, its not a great invention, I'm just curious) ;)

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 13:33:14 »
you know , i don't like oportunist (they read the forums so maybe they will be more quiet if sometimes theses little things are known , doing the ostrich with little things would made big things .... ) I'm happy to see few person who like my "way of doing customs" and who get inspiration on my customs and i like to see what they do and speak about it .   

i just read again this post (nothing compare with the ebay pseudo ! ) , of course you do it first . i know i could sometimes be boring with that but i think when you had an idea ( it's always after other people ), it's a basic respect for me to say or write who help you to do what you do. If i had one day the idea to do a asian dio (when i will be old ...) , sure i will copy your asian legs (not for sale !) but sure i will write somewhere if i show theses hypotetics pictures where the idea comes from

It's sad you can translate spanish (i understand well know (thanks the playmo !) but i can write well ) , it's a good forums with a lot of nice people and you could probably met there people to share your method to add vynil on playmobil . You know i sometimes goes to klickywelt , i just look the pictures , i really can't understand german even with a translator !!             

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 14:55:38 »
thanks Gaspo! I am encouraged by friends like you and will not hesitate to share my ideas here and I'm not bothered by profiteers because I dont look at ebay. Yes,
there are many skilful spanish and even french customisers and could have collaborated to improve together. and thanks everyone for bearing with our out-of-topic banter...our apologies and thanks for this opportunity arising out of this interesting sponge-bob custom ;)