Author Topic: wealthy knights  (Read 2636 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: wealthy knights
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 00:48:27 »
thanks Playmoman!
....it was a hurried custom because I needed some old medieval legs....althought you can see form this latest photo, I still have to figure out who else to finally leave those black knight legs with :P

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 02:51:47 »
finally putting the 2 wealthy knights legs to rest with on these bales ;)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 03:03:55 »
Cool knights! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 08:57:27 »
Great knights customs. :)9 :)9 :)9 :)9 Congrats.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 18:26:17 »
They look like some wealthy knights indeed.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 20:42:55 »
Great customs they look good with both sets of legs. I've got a figure which I bought from the market whose got similar legs to on the first set of photos but, with red instead of black, if you would like I can see if they've got any more the next time I go down there although I normally on go down there on the rare occassion when I've got an appointment in town every couple of months since I volunteers 5 days a week  ;)

This is what he looks like he originally came with oriental face but, I did a head swap

Offline Jrodmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 22:31:27 »
Red or Black, your custom work 'works' for me. Keep up the great work.

Jarred
To err is human; to klick, divine.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 00:17:18 »
thanks PFs!!

and DrDalek6.....I used to be very keen in building knight armies and castles but I moved on to ACW then to Napoleonics and now stuck at Asians.
so my knights are old PM stuff with occassional new parts which I buy just out of curiosity and perhaps for completeness(collection) but sadly, no more desire to expand my knights, in fact I was disassembling a couple for their legs to use elsewhere.
I'm sure there are many members here who are very interested in these new knight's legs and will PM you for your kind offer ;)
thanks again! :)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 21:06:51 »
thanks PFs!!

and DrDalek6.....I used to be very keen in building knight armies and castles but I moved on to ACW then to Napoleonics and now stuck at Asians.
so my knights are old PM stuff with occassional new parts which I buy just out of curiosity and perhaps for completeness(collection) but sadly, no more desire to expand my knights, in fact I was disassembling a couple for their legs to use elsewhere.
I'm sure there are many members here who are very interested in these new knight's legs and will PM you for your kind offer ;)
thanks again! :)

No problem, happy to offer since I saw them and note dthat they were similar to the ones you used in the 1st custom but, the same colour  :)