Author Topic: has anyone saw this before  (Read 2417 times)

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
Re: has anyone saw this before
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 16:46:13 »
always my reaction on seeing the animalparadise:
looking at the photo  :o :love: :o  :inlove: WOOOHOO!
Looking at the price   :0 :0 :0 :0   NOoooo....

:lol:

BTW: Thank you for sharing the other set, never seen it before.
PlaymoZoo :wave:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 22:55:22 »
If TRU Germany shipped worldwide life would be awesome!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 07:23:16 »
Indeed!

I'd want that animal set because of the large base plate with the pond: it's the biggest I've seen so far. Or is it also used in another set?

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 08:38:55 »
I'd want that animal set because of the large base plate with the pond: it's the biggest I've seen so far. Or is it also used in another set?

No, not as far as I know. And, yes It would be great to have that base plate for a forest or zoo (or whatever you want it for  :) ) Wish this set came along secondhanded...
PlaymoZoo :wave:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 13:16:56 »
I do believe the water in that set is made of cardboard, that's the drawback. However, the large grassy baseplate was also sold as a landscape add-on to go beside railroad tracks. 7341 - Large Landscape I think it alone sold for $30 - 35. 
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 05:36:06 »
As great as it could be to get these sets in the US I do not think it is very cost effective.

The truck is listed as 60 euros or $77. Shipping would easily be an additional $25+. I would not buy it for $100+ when you could get an RC train for the same price.

The animal set is listed at 55 euros or $71 and again for a big set with shipping it would be around $100 total.

Why not just release them in the US? its not an exclusive or has some special organization print on it. Why not open up the market and sell more of them? There has to be some business logic to it? If only the PCC would answer questions like these.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: