Author Topic: Brunswick News  (Read 1991 times)

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
Re: Brunswick News
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 21:55:55 »
I want all these sets to be DS relaunched with the very next batch.  :)
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline Malone

• Playmo Lover
  • CLICKMAKER
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 13:46:45 »
Thanks folks for your comments.... :love:

As I said, this is only one Company of my future British Army....well, Army??....Rgth??...Batallón??.....my idea is make Companys of 20 soldiers of each type and some Staffs.....with a few of Artillery, Cavalry and some auxiliar troops.....only this is a big and crazy job  8}

For the british Inf. I use the Standard new body and others with vynil stickers or water decals.
To aply the vynil is better use a hairdryer.....a big difference.....strongly recommend.
Also I use the "hot" to adapt some plastic pieces.....like the X belts for a "fat" soldier..... :love:

I can show you some soldiers of this future Mix-Army......
For example this Ligth Inf. Company of Higlanders....with his "fat" boy.... ;D

Offline Malone

• Playmo Lover
  • CLICKMAKER
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 14:00:32 »
At this moment.....I can make some variations/colours.....if on a future Bendalator make new colours....the Family can be more big

Only with this variations.....we have 5 X 20......about 100 Inf. soldiers.....more the Brunswicks and portuguese
And....if we make "re-makes" changing the colours of the plumes or the type of hat....shoulder pads......we can make Centre Companies, Grenadiers, Ligth or Line Inf....... 8}....a BIG Army!!!!

Offline Malone

• Playmo Lover
  • CLICKMAKER
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 14:08:43 »
For Artillery......I dont make Brunswick because I read they dont participate on Peninsula.....???
But I make a crew of Royal Horse Artillery.....and 2 of foot Royal Artillery......with aux. troops like Drivers for the Artillery.....or Musicians....
All this is possible thanks to the new stickers.
I think ..... in the future, I will expand the Artillery .... is one of my favorites.... :love:

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 00:56:27 »
quality and now quantity too :love:
you have gone where no one can follow with these Napoleonics! ;)
these are perfect additions to Malone's Museum of Napoleonic Armies!