Author Topic: Help needed for Randolph. Need pics of castle walls!  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
Help needed for Randolph. Need pics of castle walls!
« on: June 18, 2012, 19:25:02 »
Hi there, maybe some of you are willing to help me out with sceneries and backgrounds.
The problem is that I have no castles or anything that can stand in for that. Some of the scenes I'm planning to make are lose to or inside a castle. The backgrounds for my comic are screen shots from my labtop.
The idea is: if I have pics of castle walls, I can use it for a background so it looks like the klickies are inside a castle.
Don't know if it is going to work but I have to start somewhere. If you guys (or girls) send me pics of walls, gates or anything useful I can try it. The pics shouldn't be made too close because I'll have to enlarge them and they'll become out of comparison. An example from Markassius' story might work: the second pic of the gate

Hopefully some of you can help me out!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: Help needed for Randolph. Need pics of castle walls!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 19:28:56 »
I have the dragon castles and could make some pics atdifferent angles and of the different gates, towers etc.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Markassius

• Future Knight
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Knights and Future, what a combo
    • My collection
Re: Help needed for Randolph. Need pics of castle walls!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 19:33:23 »
I have both dragon and current knight castles. If you want, I can take specific pictures from several angles for you.
Here is a link to the original picture of the gate you mentioned.
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Markassius/Playmobil/p1030754-big.jpg

And in case you are wondering: sure, go ahead, you may use any of my pictures. I don't know if this link works already:
http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=263689
The hosting site has moderation so I don't know if this album is public yet. Direct links to the pictures do work as you can see from my story  :)
It's OK to panic, as long as you follow the correct procedure