Author Topic: Definitely getting my money's worth!  (Read 1433 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Definitely getting my money's worth!
« on: May 08, 2012, 22:06:51 »
Following on from my finding a fi?ures bag with almost two full figures, I have just emptied out a tub of pens and pencils from my desk and what should I find but a head and a shoulder pad  :o
They must have shot out when I opened the very full fi?ures bag and landed in the tub  :lol:

I now have two complete fi?ures for the price of one + two extra cuffs - can anyone beat that? ;D

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Definitely getting my money's worth!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 22:11:56 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: That's so funny! I bet the pieces did explode out of the bag if it was double-stuffed! I can't believe you got two whole figures plus out of one bag.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 22:14:02 »
I now have two complete fi?ures for the price of one + two extra cuffs - can anyone beat that? ;D
Elaine

I hardly doubt anybody will find two complete sets in one package anytime soon. That may have been one of the rarest things ever, even more rare than the roller coaster.  ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 22:27:36 »
In Greece,a friend of mine has found in vampire woman with 2 wigs,2 glasses and also the Village Girl (I think she's like Gretel) had two bunches of flowers.But another friend of mine,found a ballerine,that in her head had only one eye,while in another bag,fairy had two separate heads,so she added this head to ballerina!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 23:01:13 »
That is funny! Nice! :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 04:14:15 »
found a ballerine,that in her head had only one eye

One eye ?????? that's fainomenon  :o :o :o :o :o whe have to see this!!!!! do you have a picture?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 22:05:08 »

One eye ?????? that's fainomenon  :o :o :o :o :o whe have to see this!!!!! do you have a picture?

No.But her one eye missed looked like closed eye.It was not totally a hole.
And from facebook I've read that in some f?gures is missed one arm or hair,etc!