Author Topic: Advice needed  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Advice needed
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:57:00 »
As some may have noticed i am currently building a playmospace collection . I have no intention to currently buy / add any of the later playmobil space system x sets , aliens or the curent future planet sets which look fantastic but not my cap of tea actually

However i want to arm those playmosapce klikcies and my two choices are the following

(1) the weapon from 4741 which looks a bit too much
(2) the weapon from 5157 which imo looks much much more realisitc and better
(3) Any other suggestions

Feedback / views/ suggestions on this question will be appreciated . I need to get around 120 of these btw  :) :) :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 16:52:23 »
I like the one from 4741 more, but it's too bad that red laser part is on there. It looks bad without it put on, but if it were sculpted differently I think it would the better choice. The one from 5157 is big and flat looking, which seems like an unrealistic design to me. You do mean the one that the alien has, right?

Also, take a look at the weapon in this set:
http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Show?pid=4877&cgid=Agenten

Its wielder seems to rival Iserox's black space suit. :lol:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 16:59:42 by Pynedor »
~Pynedor~

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 00:02:25 »
hmmm..... i don't think any of these would fit to the old space klickies  :( :( :(

maaaayby you can buy the modern spacemen too  :uhoh: :0
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 06:50:45 »
Just saw this, Alex is right... not really an of the new age space weapons are fit for the oldstyle klicky astronauts.
The weapon in 4741 is more suited for aliens, although there were spaceman klickies holding it too, but it did not look right.
I think the one you should use is: 30 21 5020 - Space blaster

Ah, no! Hold on!!! This is far better: 30 22 9872 - Stungun its from the future planet series and matches the old klicky astraunauts nicely... the design looks quite old style sci-fi  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 15:08:48 »
30 21 5020 - Space blaster[/URL]

Ah, no! Hold on!!! This is far better: 30 22 9872 - Stungun its from the future planet series and matches the old klicky astraunauts nicely... the design looks quite old style sci-fi  ;D

The 30215020 space blaster is what i had in mind in the first place  :love: :love: :love: :love:

The one you describe below looks a bit better but stun guns are no good when you want to conquer a galaxy  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: