Author Topic: Playmobil Posters  (Read 7763 times)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: Playmobil Posters
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 20:09:05 »
Well I shared my 2 treasured poster swith you guys and got a great response, thank you so much for sharing both of your collections I really like a lot of yours Giorginetto, the Victorian House, Medieval, Western and of course the latter 2 Pirate posters  ;D are from my era ;) brings back plenty of happy memories in fact I had the Green Dragon the other posters the Vikings and Fantasy/Medieval? ones are great but, I really love the Romans with all the troops in the foreground brilliant, thank you again they are beauties  :)    

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 20:43:20 »
Great posters, Giorginetto. The seventh one is my favourite by far. It's an awesome Medieval scene, with a lot of cool sets. I wish that they would make posters (and sets) like that now! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Riversplaymobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 21:00:38 »
Love all the posters  :love:

Wish they would roll them instead of folding, I have laminated mine & still the fold line is there :eh?:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 21:06:27 »
Has anyone ever tried ironing the fold line out, using a cloth so as not to burn the paper? That works with some types of paper, though you'd probably run a serious risk of fading or discoloring it. Maybe I should try it some time on one I have duplicates of.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 22:05:37 »
aw ofcourse some really nice pieces in there!! the older ones are my best  8-)

where is the first western poster from george? ???

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 00:57:48 »
Great collection of posters, George! I think I might want to get around to posting some of mine  ;). Back then they were a lot more creative than they are now. The new ones have their merit, but these were even better because they didn't just combine the same pictures half-heartedly.
Ace :brownhair:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 06:21:10 »
aw ofcourse some really nice pieces in there!! the older ones are my best  8-)

where is the first western poster from george? ???

Cant remember for sure  .. but i think from the western fort of that era ...  ;) ;).....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 14:48:02 »
Cant remember for sure  .. but i think from the western fort of that era ...  ;) ;).....

ah yes .... probably from fort glory :) i don't have it with my sallon though :-\
The spirits rule !!!!