Author Topic: The Dread Baron.  (Read 9873 times)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: The Dread Baron.
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2012, 17:00:36 »
Great story, Rhalius! I loved when Elena hit the Dread Baron with the mace! :lol:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2012, 21:23:35 »
thanks, even back in those days ladies used their mace when men gave them trouble.  :lol:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2012, 22:53:08 »
thanks, even back in those days ladies used their mace when men gave them trouble.  :lol:

Nice one. :lol: Though her flail probably hurt more than that sort.
~Pynedor~

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2012, 09:24:16 »
Excellent story, Rhalius! Keep them coming! :)
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2012, 16:42:08 »
The next one will probably be something with a village, to put my new bakery and yellow house to use.  :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2012, 19:25:45 »
Really like the story though i would have loved to see the baron winning the day , great use of all these classic medieval playmos, the 3666 is the perfect set for so so many possible stories  :love: :love: :love: :love:

bravo sir ! a great homage to the very best of playmobil  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2012, 17:53:07 »
 Heh, the Dread Baron's tale is far from over. It does appear that he will be free soon enough after all.  ;)

At least he did better than the three cousins and Lord Silvermane, he defeated Roderick, Frederick and Henry single handedly, before being beaten down by a girl.  :)
He will be around to act as a more battle hardened enemy, someone that simply is too strong for the three friends to defeat in battle so they will need to find other solutions. It wouldnt be very exiting if they could simply defeat every enemy with their sword.
I really like to make it a setting where the three friends need to deal with different enemies, where each enemy can give them a hard time in a different way, and there is also a rolemodel for them to admire, Cedric.

Although in all stories I might have conveniently kept Cedric from stealing the show, perhaps I should show it in a story sometimes what hes capable of?

On a related note, I opted this time to add a bit more dialogue to the story to help flesh out the characters a bit better. Was it easy to read? was it clear enough to which clicky the dialogue belonged to?

I'd love to hear feedback about such things so I can take that with me and focus on improving the storytelling further.  :)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 21:45:21 »
I thought it was quite clear, and the dialogue worked out very well. ;)
~Pynedor~