Author Topic: The Laughing Fish  (Read 3856 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: The Laughing Fish
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 23:09:43 »
Where's  Batgirl?  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 06:10:17 »
 :lol: :lol:

Great story, Panos !!  :clap:
And superb custom-work, Arnaud !!  :)9

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 08:31:25 »
Glad you enjoyed the story everyone  :)

Reading the photostory again, I must say the two clowns/hitmen are a nice touch. The way they get in first to catch the customers' attention for their master reminds me of the first Batman movie by Tim Burton (when the Joker meets Vicky Vale).

One of my favourite scenes of that movie  :love: And of course, the Joker always makes a dramatic entrance, so his goons are always getting in first  ;D

It's a pity nobody made any compliment on the fish, which I think is great and the key of the story too!
The paint I used for the Joker's hair is Scorpion Green from Citadel, if you need to paint some more fishes!

That fish took me three days to paint  :lol: I was not sure which fish should I choose, looking at the smaller ones I dreaded the idea of painting their tiny surface, so when I found this one among my fish bag I was so relieved  :lol: and took my time with it... Not bad for someone who cannot stay on the lines... I'll check the paint you propose, Arnaud  :)

Now… I join to ask: Where is Batman?

Working on the case :lol: ...

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 15:15:16 »
Fantastic story, Panos! The Joker custom is great! :clap:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 16:42:16 »
Very nice photos and stories I like  :) and its interesting to hear to hear the history behind it, if I recall correctly I had the groom figure as a kid   

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 15:53:04 »
The combo of that custom kilcky by AC ( Atelier Cowabunga   ;D   ) and that modern set up along with the  exceptional use of camera and lighting makes this photostory a grand one !!! I am actually a bit surprised that this story hasnt received the many many more replies it deserves as i think ( in my opinion) that it deserves far more action within the forum   :) :) :) :)

Personally i hope to see more pictures of it and more to come with that Joker Sir Wolf !!! Bravo once again !!! A grand example of creativity and attention to detail , you gonna have to give me some tips sir when i set up my empire's battle about use of camera angels and lighting etc  ;)

I want to see a playmo bat man in action  :love: :love: :love:.. and  a batmobile !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 17:21:49 »
Thank you George, I really appreciate your good words  :) I must say joining Batman, which for me is a philosophy of life, with playmobil, a hobby/love where one can be really creative to express himself/herself, was a really great result  ;D

Working on a few more ideas, and with Arnaud's further help, I believe they are more than doable :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 14:36:15 »
Cant wait to see a playmo batman and a batmobile in action !!!!!!!!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:

:love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: