Author Topic: New Playmobil enthusiast : Giorginetto's Godson  (Read 3373 times)

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
Re: New Playmobil enthusiast : Giorginetto's Godson
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 03:24:40 »
Gerorge,
EVeryone on PF wants to be your godson now! Good luck! :love: :love: :love:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 03:43:14 »
Like the baby sitting Tom Typhoon commercial :lol:!

:lol: I'm sure that scenario plays out among a lot of playmofriends! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 07:17:59 »
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah the playmogene in the dna is dominant! :P

I'm teying to visualize your litlle nephew playing with playmo, scatterd all over the room, and an uncle discussing the top agents.

:xholly: :xholly:

Only the day before yesterday  i had a very serious discussion with my nephew ( he is 8 and is playmobil crazy , partially i am to blame as i buy him lots of playmos ignoring totally his mother who is telling me ' they take a lot of space etc  :lol: :lol:'  who loves me as i have playmos for him everytime i see him .. i have bought him dragonland and pirates and romans and some top agents and i had a very serious debate with him on how the dragonland castles can be used for top agents, the most interesting debate i have had in teh past few weeks i shoudl add also .....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 17:29:24 »
Only the day before yesterday  i had a very serious discussion with my nephew ( he is 8 and is playmobil crazy , partially i am to blame as i buy him lots of playmos ignoring totally his mother who is telling me ' they take a lot of space etc  :lol: :lol:'  who loves me as i have playmos for him everytime i see him .. i have bought him dragonland and pirates and romans and some top agents and i had a very serious debate with him on how the dragonland castles can be used for top agents, the most interesting debate i have had in teh past few weeks i shoudl add also .....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I can imagine it must be a great discussion, those kids have an other view on things. And come to think of it, what did you tell your nephew about the castles for the top agents?

Something like a secret hideout? Or maybe the mad scientist (robo) lab.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 18:41:39 »
:lol: :lol:
I can imagine it must be a great discussion, those kids have an other view on things. And come to think of it, what did you tell your nephew about the castles for the top agents?

Something like a secret hideout? Or maybe the mad scientist (robo) lab.

:lol:

Something along such lines , a wanted criminal hideout etc  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 00:40:43 »
It's always great to have someone to share the magic of Playmobil with! Do you think he'll be joining PlaymoFriends when he gets a little older  :lol:?
I send a hard copy of my Playmobil Times Magazine and a set to my 7 year old cousin James every couple of months. I'm trying to mold him into another collector  ;D! For Christmas, I sent him the Top Agents headquarters and the lab, and I'll put something in the mail for his birthday this weekend  :).
Ace :brownhair:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 00:42:24 »
A place to hide for those criminal clickies that invade your wife's purse and car?  :lol:

Offline EmGee

• Playmo Fanatic
  • "It ain't easy being plastic!"
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 07:18:13 »
That's really cool...
Sadly, after a couple of years of receving nothing but PM gifts for xmas and birthdays from his dearly beloved (and a bit eccentric) uncle, my niece and nephew don't care for PM anymore and have moved on to other hobbies/toys...  :'( 
OTOH, that means more PM for me!!!
 :P
~EmGee~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 09:19:58 »
we were invited to a house for a party yesterday where there were kids etc , all the kids were playing with the dragonland big catapult and the green dragon tower etc etc , i joined in for a few sec  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: