Author Topic: house reconstruction  (Read 3049 times)

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
Re: house reconstruction
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 20:33:17 »
no dont worry thats not the main bedroom hehehe.btw well said --- so far hehehehehehe

well yeah i doo keep track i build a webpage based system which i keep track of each unit and every item and so hehehe. although lately with the house reconstruction i lost track cos i didnt have time to update

ryan :blackhair:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 23:46:58 »
I can already picture the talks 911 operators will have in your playmobil town..

Woman: "Help me! I am being robbed! get the police!"
Operator: "Would you not prefer the fire brigade?"
Woman: "What? no! I need the police to arrest the thieves!"
Operator: "But we have ten firetrucks ready to go right now miss."
Woman: "I really want the police!"
Operator: "Gotcha! the fire brigade is on its way."
Woman: "...."

Just kidding.  :) Your clickies will never have to fear fire, and I do see an ambulance there.

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 07:27:02 »
hahahahahahaha lol nice one haha
yeah there is an ambulance too its a branch in the department called ert emergency responce team... i have from that branch stationed in some units too hehehe and look forward to get my hands on a 5952 and 4223.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 15:55:46 »
A very impressive collection, Ryan, but no room is ever big enough for a Playmobil collection!   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 16:13:41 »
yeah i know i know the space i had wasnt more sufficientnow with the reconstruction i will have more space and in the future we'll see than hehehehehe

btw thank you all for the nice words

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 19:54:48 »
Oh, Fireman Sam!!!  That show is brilliant!!!  My daughters all love Fireman Sam and I love watching it too.  In fact, when they got introduced to it, I had to go out to the garage and give them the firehall, the ladder truck and the fireman blister I got. 

Do you have room to display all your stuff or do you only keep a few special pieces out at a time or ?

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 20:21:23 »
before i used to keep them on a long wardrobe roof but know i'll hae a room with shelf for them and all will fit. and btw yeah i love fireman sam to hehehe specially the new one in 3D

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 17:59:02 »
today had a long day working on the rcontrutcion and i bought 610 rutos in material. and after when i had a break my genius wife to pick on me said :
kristin- well immagine how much playmobil you could've bought with that amount of money  :lol:
ryan-  :hmm: