Author Topic: The Hellenistic World  (Read 5868 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: The Hellenistic World
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 07:49:07 »
:yup: :yup: :yup:

I couldnt agree more. Soem of these new specials are so ugly and of limited appeal i really wonder why they dont produce a greek hoplite as such as a special first and see how it goes. they could expand that theme into ancient olympic games , some ancient greek ships and probably create a mythology theme , like the 12 heroic acts of Hercules . Playmobil i think is really missing to produce a really appealing line that will have educational significance also ...  :) :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 17:58:11 »
probably create a mythology theme , like the 12 heroic acts of Hercules .

Would bring along some nice animals/monsters too.  :)

Besides the mythology of Hercules, some other famous myths would be nice: Jason and the Argonauts (Hercules was of course one of them too) Theseus and the minotaur and Daedalus and Icarus.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 08:20:46 »
I couldnt agree more. Soem of these new specials are so ugly and of limited appeal i really wonder why they dont produce a greek hoplite as such as a special first and see how it goes. they could expand that theme into ancient olympic games , some ancient greek ships and probably create a mythology theme , like the 12 heroic acts of Hercules . Playmobil i think is really missing to produce a really appealing line that will have educational significance also ...  :) :)

Yes, yes, yes  :love:

Back to the topic: great customs and a very clever idea to use the stone age spears :)9

Greetings

Vauban