Author Topic: Claridges - victorian Restaurant  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Dove

• Playmo Pal
Re: Claridges - victorian Restaurant
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 15:13:45 »
Once more amazing ! Allways amazing !

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 15:22:08 »
Everyone took all of the good adjectives!!  Another amazing building.  A would love a victorian town full of your buildings!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 16:45:26 »
another amazing creation emma :wow: so many little details :love:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 19:39:54 »
Well, Emma, this is a superb creation - dare I say your best ever?  From the very smart commissionaire at the door to the mirrors on the wall, it is just perfect and excellently photographed.  (I really like the way you have caught the reflection of the waiter's head in the mirror.)

And this was a commission, you say, so someone paid you to make it.  Your talents and abilities are being recognised at last.     :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Malone

• Playmo Lover
  • CLICKMAKER
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2011, 04:07:22 »
Hi Emma.... :love:
A fantastic idea and very very fine.....I fall in love  :love:

Offline Emma.J

• Playmo Addict
    • Emma.J Blog page
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 16:29:17 »
Emma
your creations are just absolutely stunning.  We are running out of superlatives when you post.  I have not had a chance to look at the new (to the US) grand mansion yet, is this set based on that set or the older sets?
kaethe

Hi Kaethe it's just based on the original 5300 but a bit longer than normal with the nice patio base from the small mansion added on.

Well, Emma, this is a superb creation - dare I say your best ever?  From the very smart commissionaire at the door to the mirrors on the wall, it is just perfect and excellently photographed.  (I really like the way you have caught the reflection of the waiter's head in the mirror.)

And this was a commission, you say, so someone paid you to make it.  Your talents and abilities are being recognised at last.     :wave:

:P Well it was a choice between the waiters head and my hand.... so the waiter won!

Thanks for the comment about my talents I'm very flattered, I've had about a dozen commissions so far this year from single figures to large buildings. I had an email yesterday from a new collector who wanted to buy a 30 room mansion fully furnished  :o When I told him shipping alone on such a big piece would be a couple of hundred he said oops maybe I'll start on something smaller  :lol:

Thank you every one again for your kind words, I'm sorry you feel like your running out of words to use - honestly I don't mind a repeat  :lol:  :-[ I'm always happy to read your feedback, you guys are my second opinion on things, if the members here like something then I know I've done well.

Thank you, your all so very kind!
Improvise, adapt, overcome ..... If all else fails FAKE IT!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 22:17:18 »
Your modesty speaks volumes, Emma, we only say what is true about your work.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 01:48:25 »
I absolutely love it. Well done Emma. I want one of those wobbly jellies!
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 18:44:16 »
That restaurant is amazing Emma! :o :o :o
Very well done, I absolutely love the design and table settings. :wow:
Steck is BACK! <:>