Author Topic: July 2011 specials are released (Germany & Benelux)  (Read 2105 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
Re: July 2011 specials are released (Germany & Benelux)
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 06:09:33 »
I won't be purchasing this.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 07:28:55 »
I bought one as I collect all specials.
Not more as it doesn´t fit any of the themes I collect (yet).

But I must admit that I do like him. I also like the fact that there are more gold coins in that set as will fit inside the case.
But that's just me, perhaps.

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 09:18:34 »
I just wish they took more care in coming up with designs. When I see customs here and elsewhere, and then see this shoddily put together 'special', you know ...  ::)

It was the same thing with the last templar, and the same with the new bluecoats and their stupid red boots.

Also, I would like to see a liiiiiiiiiittle bit more diversity in the specials department. We've had more than one muskateer, more than one crusader and so on. We're always asking for more middleages civilians - the specials range would be a great place to introduce those.  ::)

Instead we always get the same cack. A million 'robin hoods' ... a million godawful knights and so on.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 11:28:45 »
I just bought the pirate this morning. The good thing about him is that he comes with quite a number of accessories considering the recent specials. There's the money bag, the chest, the pistol, the sword. I also got four bangles instead of two.

I also bought the new barbarian. I like him. Im not sure about the light blue arms but the rest is fine. Plus the hairstyle and beard will come in quite handy when im customising my barbarian horde.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."