Author Topic: All Quite in the  (Read 6644 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: All Quite in the
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2011, 07:51:23 »
Yes so true. George is changing the "normal" parameters   :lol: once I was viewed as "out to lunch" but now I seem totally sane  ;D Thanks George, for making me normal again  :**:

Your welcome .  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Abbot Hamilton

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Diet of Worms?
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 06:17:56 »
Truth be told I am more of a lurker than a poster, I have only eighty odd posts in over three years, but I still pop in every now and to see what people have been doing. Life is very busy away from the forum, with two children and being a police officer I work a lot.  I have not posted any pictures for a while, but hope to soon.
O brother where for art thou?

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 07:26:05 »
Truth be told I am more of a lurker than a poster, I have only eighty odd posts in over three years, but I still pop in every now and to see what people have been doing. Life is very busy away from the forum, with two children and being a police officer I work a lot.  I have not posted any pictures for a while, but hope to soon.

While reading up on some old post the other day your name came up and I was wondering wherever you went. Good to see you are still around Abbot :-)