Author Topic: Are there more new US sets in this list?  (Read 15293 times)

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
Re: Are there more new US sets in this list?
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2011, 12:33:01 »
hello,
 ??? it is so strange what happened to hadoque.
i am also a member of KW and i never had any problems there.

whenever i got some written info coming from there i always include the name of the KW member who posted it and usually add a "praise".  :wow:

in the case of pictures i have to ways:
- in the case of a "closed" picture (accessible only when you log in) i ask for permition to post it here (and i always had a favorable response);
- if it is an "open" picture i just act as if it was an "open" text and use it without permission but adding the source and a praise.
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2011, 14:22:51 »
P.S. Did you see my post about how to translate the posts themselves within Klickywelt as well as the entire site? You don't need to speak German to read their posts ;D

Yes, I did! Thanks for that. I find computer translations somewhat frustrating to try to understand, but it's better than nothing.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2011, 16:17:55 »
The information was made public. Anyone could access it. That reasoning just doesn't make any sense. I really hate drama, especially over something so silly  8}

P.S. Did you see my post about how to translate the posts themselves within Klickywelt as well as the entire site? You don't need to speak German to read their posts ;D

ohmygodness i totally agree - one of the reasons I LOVE playmofriends is that (unlike other forums) Sylvia and the moderators team have never allowed drama and have kept a friendly, peaceful and a fight-free enviroment all these years.

even if that person posted that information in German you can choose your language on KW

at first i thought we were facing a culture clash with all this (ridiculous) issue going on, but this might be just someone's mistake that is becoming a big and unnecessary drama...

PS didn't really want to post anything, but i felt i had to...
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2011, 17:25:27 »
Your opinion is always welcome here Luis. As you said, it's a ridiculous issue!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2011, 20:35:36 »
But couldn't any german-speaking person in the entire world read this information that he posted, not only members of the forum?

Yes, the thread about US- and non-German exclusives is accessable without being registered on KW. Seeing pics only works if you're logged in though.

:hmm: So it was made public information but only to those who speak german?

Well, since it is a German forum almost everyone posts in German on KW. There was no intention to make it readable to German-speaking people only, but he didn't distribute the info to other forums. He isn't obliged to post it on international forums as well...

BTW: There are interesting forum-sections on KW that are only readable when you are a registrated member there:
these are "Themenwelten" (theme-worlds) subboards with pictures, customs, etc... These don't show up when you're not logged in.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2011, 20:42:27 »

. . . BTW: There are interesting forum-sections on KW that are only readable when you are a registrated member there:
these are "Themenwelten" (theme-worlds) subboards with pictures, customs, etc... These don't show up when you're not logged in.

Just like here at Playmofriends - The Common Room, for example.   :)
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2011, 21:50:44 »
Your opinion is always welcome here Luis. As you said, it's a ridiculous issue!

thanks, BB! :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2011, 23:40:58 »
thanks, BB! :)

I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it! ;)
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!