Author Topic: Chapters Bookstore has PM!  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Dinobuzz

• Playmo Fanatic
Chapters Bookstore has PM!
« on: November 07, 2010, 05:19:28 »
I''ve been meaning to post this and kept forgetting to....if any of you in Canada (not sure if this store is in the US or abroad) have a Chapters bookstore, check out the Children's section where they have toys....ours has some playmobil....some Specials, the family camper, city stuff and so on....

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
Re: Chapters Bookstore has PM!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 14:01:43 »
I''ve been meaning to post this and kept forgetting to....if any of you in Canada (not sure if this store is in the US or abroad) have a Chapters bookstore, check out the Children's section where they have toys....ours has some playmobil....some Specials, the family camper, city stuff and so on....

That is good to know!

We have Indigo here and I have been getting stuff there.  It used to be (like two years ago) their prices were well under Playmobil.ca's for the key main sets of the line, but now they are at par. 

You can search their online selection here:

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/toys/search/?keywords=playmobil&pageSize=12

The best thing I like is how you can have what you ordered sent to your local store for pickup and you do not pay shipping.

Offline irnm2001

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Chapters Bookstore has PM!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 16:24:38 »
I noticed it yesterday while visiting the downtown store. One more place to buy Playmo can only be a good thing.

Mad Nick
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.