Author Topic: Todays Loot!!  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
Re: Todays Loot!!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 08:52:55 »
Thanks WoT, Justindo, Rasputin!

You'll find the horse coat of this set to be much more fulfilling than the dragon Gis!!! Great additions all and all!!! I wish we'll get the knight blister pack here in greece too....sometime...

Well the dragon already came of good use in the little photo story. Now I will just have to find a use for the horse coat. I am sure I will manage ;)

Thanks for the extra info on the dragon Martina!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 09:49:11 »
Certainly a good haul, Gis, and you have the Special sweep, too, which is so useful for customs (and he would probably appreciate a bath after a day at work more than your knights   :lol: )
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 12:46:26 »
Wow! Great haul Gis! Very nice sets!  ;D

B-W  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 13:00:18 »
Certainly a good haul, Gis, and you have the Special sweep, too, which is so useful for customs (and he would probably appreciate a bath after a day at work more than your knights   :lol: )

Thanks Gordon! The sweeps and other specials already had a bath :-) The problem with them was the fact that they had water damaged so I they were only 1 EURO a piece as were the other special. The Dragon Knights were just 4 Euro and the Bath just 9. So yeah I was very happy to get all those for such nice little prices...and I don't care that much about damaged boxes as its all about unboxing and setting the klickies free for me :-)

Wow! Great haul Gis! Very nice sets!  ;D

Thanks Baden!