Author Topic: New TRU seaplane  (Read 1389 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
New TRU seaplane
« on: July 20, 2010, 16:08:32 »
This is new at TRU.  Maybe it will appear in other TRU branches outside the US.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3614369
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New TRU seaplane
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 16:16:20 »
Hi

This colored plane came out soon after the Police version. The original price was similar to the $26 it is at now. After a few months it was jacked up to the $35 . Looks like it did not sell well and now it was discounted to the $26 again. Thanks for the heads up as I wanted more of them and the new price is reasonable again  :wow:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 17:28:29 »
I must have that to go with my expedition ship - the logos match ;)

Damo :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 18:14:39 »
Hi

This colored plane came out soon after the Police version. The original price was similar to the $26 it is at now. After a few months it was jacked up to the $35 . Looks like it did not sell well and now it was discounted to the $26 again. Thanks for the heads up as I wanted more of them and the new price is reasonable again  :wow:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Glad to help, Ras.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 03:13:08 »
I have one to match my two nautical expedition ships! It's an exact match.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!