Author Topic: Disassembling a 3781 fire truck....the Bill Blackhurst method illustrated!!!  (Read 9253 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
That was an excellent photo-story/instruction guide, Wolf Knight.  The text and photos were both excellent and the humour very amusing.  I especially liked the photo of the knights fighting.  You had some really lifelike poses there which I would have thought it would have been impossible to create in a Playmobil figure.

So glad you enjoyed it Gordon!!! Thank you!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: I always like giving my playmobil real life characteristics!!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Glad to know that your fire truck will get to see more action than mine Elaine...(unless there is a time traveling story...and its needed to put out a fire in a medieval castle....) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, it can happen.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Yes but life all around is still modern, isn't it? I was thinking more a medieval town and people looking at a fire truck from the future....
Great picture btw gordon!!! Always a pleasure to see the FD on the job!!!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
Great pic Gordon!

You're not a mysterious firestarter by any chance are you? :D
setting fire to interesting buildings and then waiting for the fire brigade to come and then take photos of them at work ;D