Author Topic: centaur  (Read 2507 times)

Offline reimagination

• Playmo Fanatic
centaur
« on: March 29, 2010, 07:25:46 »
So when I'm at my local department store, I see a plamobil set out of the corner of my eye. Could it be? Did playmobil really create a centaur?!

no

It's just some dude on a horse.

But it got me thinking. How would I go about making a centaur? It's either going to be stupidly easy or really difficult. I've never done any hacking apart of playmobil (or any customization at all), so I have no idea where to start, well, besides buying the set with dude on horse.

Any ideas and advice? Exactly how many of you have created centaurs before? I know I can't be the only one to have had this idea.

Thank you much

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: centaur
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 08:07:47 »
I seem to remember a centaur custom but I'm not sure on which board.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 09:07:05 »
Yes i am sure i have seen it somewhere too...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 14:02:22 »
The female centaurs are absolutely brilliant, fantastic!!!!! I also like the pegasus... Good work on all of them!!!! :clap: :clap:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 14:52:13 »
is this a plan for seeing it to the market?? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 06:17:09 »
The Centaur appears to me to be a bull with a Human body grafted in. Not sure how the winged one got done. Still VERY nice. I’m extremely jealous. <pout>
I also saw the three-headed dog, and thought of the Palladium Tri-wolf… Hadn’t thought of Harry POTTER. (Again, my jealousy knows no bounds…)
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 06:27:16 »

I also saw the three-headed dog, and thought of the Palladium Tri-wolf… Hadn’t thought of Harry POTTER. (Again, my jealousy knows no bounds…)

Cerberus, the dog that guarded the entrance to Hades was also three-headed but a good deal bigger than the custom.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”