Author Topic: PCFD District 1 Station 3 takes delivery of the new custom bulldozer.  (Read 11469 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: PCFD District 1 Station 3 takes delivery of the new custom bulldozer.
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 22:15:00 »
It depends on the seller! I have paid up to $55.00 plus shipping for one MIB & the box was a C8 rating! I've seen one recently for 28,90 EUROS buy it now for a MIB item that was graded with a C7 box, & approximately 40,00 EUROS for International shipping! The seller accepted Pay Pal, but with a 5% transaction fee!

Hi Bill

The $55 one seems reasonable compared to the other one @ 28.90 + 40 + 5% = 72.35 euros = $98.68  :o and you say LGB is expensive  8}

I too have always wanted to get one (or more) of those white ones from set 3277 :crossed: I was hoping Playmobil would have added a new larger bulldozer to the new mining sets. Every good open pit mining operation need a D-9 and why not a back-hoe for the crew as well. 

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 22:37:49 by Bill Blackhurst »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 22:37:20 »
Hi Bill

The $55 one seems reasonable compared to the other one @ 28.90 + 40 + 5% = 72.35 euros = $98.68  :o and you say LGB is expensive  8}

I too have always wanted to get one (or more) of those white ones from set 3277 :crossed: I was hoping Playmobil would have added a new larger bulldozer to the new mining sets. Every good open pit mining operation need a D-9 and why not a back-hoe for the crew as well. 

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

I agree with you totally Ras! BTW, have you noticed the new 7444 add on small dumper has MAXX7 on it to coinside with the new mining pit big equipment  :hmm:? A large D9 equivalent Playmobil bulldozer would be very appreciated by many collectors, but it will be awhile if ever before we see one  :'(! LGB trains are only a dream for me but my $200.00 3526 fire engines, & $98.00 3757 bulldozers are always fulfilling my dreams  :zz: :cloud9:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 00:44:57 »
Superb photos Bill of a wonderful custom  :wow:  Bet all your firemen were hoping they'd be chosen as the first to drive it!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2010, 22:58:35 »
HI Bill

I just got another dozer in the mail and this one is getting outfitted with your ROPS design. What did you use for the exhaust extension ? Or better yet do you have any pictures from the shop guys perspective ?

Thank you
Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: