Author Topic: new sets for 2010  (Read 11960 times)

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: new sets for 2010
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2009, 15:33:33 »

Good catch, Bill! ...  :lens:

I'm surprised that no one else has commented on these incredible new Klickys (other than the comments about the new bikini Special). This is a totally new direction for Geobra. Probably the biggest change since the new horse was introduced.

see attachment

Scandalous!! :(o):

Gepetto

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2009, 16:33:48 »

Good catch, Bill! ...  :lens:

I'm surprised that no one else has commented on these incredible new Klickys (other than the comments about the new bikini Special). This is a totally new direction for Geobra. Probably the biggest change since the new horse was introduced.

see attachment

When Bill mentioned it Klickus Mobilius & I were trying to figure out if their legs move together or individually ? There is a Klicky pool side and it looks like they maybe individual or she is standing sideways making it appear one leg is extended beyond the other  :lens:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2009, 17:31:38 »

When Bill mentioned it Klickus Mobilius & I were trying to figure out if their legs move together or individually ?

Didn't realize you guys were "leg" men ... ;)

Kidding aside, from what we can see in the pictures, if their legs don't move independently, it might be an easy fix.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2009, 23:43:57 »
Hello  :wave:

I was just wondering if anybody has any further pictures of these sets. I was looking to see if I could ID Gordon's ladder and saw the 5863 Dune buggy. I would really like to see the kayak in detail that seems to be on the back of it . I mean we are getting to know what is in 2011 and what about 2010  8}

Rasputin
"The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: