Author Topic: Cluedo - Murder Mystery with a French Twist  (Read 5247 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: Cluedo - Murder Mystery with a French Twist
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 16:00:21 »
Ahhh - read through it all again and ralised it's been and gone! what a pity, I'd have liked to try that - maybe we could try something on similar lines - anyone got any ideas?

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 16:13:32 »
Hi Sky & Bill  :wave:

As I mentioned in the introduction, this was a Summer Challenge which started from the posting of the story dated 05/07/09 until the final deadline on 09/08/09 at 22.00 - you may have misunderstood my "French" when I did not mention the start date  :-[

The Challenge was to create 6 suspects each holding one of the murder weapons and each dressed in a different color. Only one picture was then allowed showing all 6 suspects.

I found the customs of the Members very original with names to match !!!

Karim ;)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 11:29:58 »

Thanks for sharing this with us, Karim, and especially for posting the English translations. :)9

I love the story and the characters! Was this created by D2? Looks like his style.

The murder suspects made by the members are brilliant too. It was fun seeing all the different interpretations of the Cluedo characters. 8-)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 15:33:02 »

Seems that our French Playmofriends also have treasures of imagination and humour  ;)!!!

Karim :)

Yes they sure do have quite the imaginations . Thank you for taking the time out of you busy life to share this Playmobil treasure with us ( and with English  ;):wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 17:21:07 »
Thank you for sharing this with us Karim! There are some very creative minds at work on this story and I also appreciate your translating it for us. I thought that all female group of suspects looked particularly sinister!

Gepetto

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 18:40:37 »
Graet mini story Karim!!! You did a great job!!  :)9

Baden
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.