Author Topic: Demolitian Excavator  (Read 4667 times)

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
Re: Demolitian Excavator
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 01:27:52 »
Wow! That is a great looking piece of machinery, very impressive. I like the extra wheels on the trailer.  8-)

I've seen some of your customs on other forums, and would just like to say you have made some truly amazing trucks. Great job.  :wow:

- Ben

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 19:26:46 »
Thats amasing!!!!!  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:

baden
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 03:54:19 »
Very interesting machine . It looks like the operators cab is on hydraulic arms to give the operator a better perspective on the demolition . I see a lot of these long reach machines around here but they get used for excavating old fuel tanks at petrol stations .

I also really like your heavy hauling tractor trailer you made to move it around .

Rasputin,

What would be the benefit of a rig with that kind of reach in pulling old fuel tanks?

Gepetto

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 03:55:15 »
That really is an impressive custom, I would love to see more of the detail work.

Gepetto

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 04:20:09 »

Rasputin,

What would be the benefit of a rig with that kind of reach in pulling old fuel tanks?

Gepetto

When the tanks reach their expiration date the stations need to replace them . The long reach excavators work out by being able to have a depth that most machines would not have , this allows the machine to say out of the excavated hole. The machines do not have a large weight capacity but they have the reach and depth and the tanks are not that heavy

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 04:57:06 »
Thanks for the info, I did not realize the tanks were buried so deep, up here a standard rig is usually sufficient.

Gepetto

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 13:34:55 »
it is usually that they are not deep but there are so many of them, in one station you could have 3 for Gasoline ( 87, 89, 91 octane ) and 2 for diesel ( off road & on road ) and one for kerosene all in a small 1/2 acre lot and then most of the room is taken up by the giant store to sell sugar and salt to the patrons . The machine needs to have an incredible reach out not down .

For this excellent custom in our town it would be sitting idle for we do not have vary many buildings of that size that need demolition. I really like the reinforced operators cab on hydraulics, concrete hammer and i am not too sure what the other attachments are but the machine and the Lowboy or transport rig look great
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 22:50:50 »
This is a great custom indeed  :wow: :wow:!!!

Karim ;)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.