Author Topic: Essays with limited resources  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
Essays with limited resources
« on: September 06, 2008, 22:20:54 »
Hello, Martin,
(& Arab warrior, along with other interested people in the subject :) )

I tried to take pics six inches away ... It was a lot of work sizing it to fit Playmofriends, but I managed it. (By curiosity, here is a sample of the big pic, and it cropped, see attachments.) I like better the "plug&play" way ... Unfortunately, my equipment is very poor, for the moment. At least to this kind of pics, of one klicky only, in a small room.

I don't see that great improvement. It's a bit better focused, all right. A better machine is what will solve my problem, I believe.

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
Re: Essays with limited resources
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 23:50:39 »
(The second picture is in the natural cut (not cropped), resized automatically by Photobucket in the "large" or "forum" preset. The third is in my cut and, once I cropped it, I shouldn't have to make it smaller ... thought I. However, I cut in the size of the common ones, automatically resized by Photob, (640 x 475), but the ones automatically done give a weight of less than 100Kb ... Mine gave about 130 each, so I had to resize it down to 540 x 400 (if I'm not mistaken ...), so as make it fit Playmofriends size limits. So, it's a bit smaller than the original one. I didn't find any means of lowering resolution, so as to lower its weight ...)

(The best improvement of making this was, in my view, giving a similar focus to the klicky and the back scenary. In this sense, it's much better, all right :) )

Gus
Gus

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Essays with limited resources
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 04:41:17 »
Gustavo isnt Photo bucket an online picture hosting site ?

I would like to help you show off your pictures with out having to go through all the work lowering the resolution .

I like a lot of your stories and think they would be better if the pictures were not lower res. or thumbnails
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: