Author Topic: RC of train 5258  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Pachucobrc

• Playmo Pal
RC of train 5258
« on: May 29, 2024, 02:22:21 »
 :wave:
Hi to everyone, i hope doing amazing
I bought an used train 5258 but without the control, and i cant find in mexico the control, is anyway to get it or make or invent a replacement or something?
Thanks for reading me!
Have a playmoday

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
Re: RC of train 5258
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 17:19:46 »
Das dürfte schwierig werden. Diese Fernsteuerung nimmt mit der Lok "Kontakt" auf und vereinbart dann mit der Lok die genaue Steuerfrequenz für dieses eine Mal. Ich fürchte, das läßt sich nicht ohne Weiteres durch eine ganz andere Steuerung ersetzen. Du könntest höchstens mal versuchen, ob's auch mit einer anderen Playmobilfernsteuerung aus dieser Serie klappt - z.B. von den RC-Autos.

That might be a problem: That RC contacts the engine and then both "agree upon" the exact frequency to be communicated at for now (next time it might be a different one). If at all you might try to use a similar RC from one of playmobil's RC-cars.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2024, 01:53:19 »
The old RC train used one of 4 colored frequency crystals so you could have multiple trains going

I can’t recall if the yellow freight train had those , I haven’t used ours in years
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2024, 07:54:46 »
The old RC train used one of 4 colored frequency crystals so you could have multiple trains going

I can’t recall if the yellow freight train had those , I haven’t used ours in years

Nein, das tut er nicht. Hier wird eine andere Technologie verwendet, die Teile sind nicht austauschbar. The "new" RC-control operates on a completely different basis and can't be interchanged.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Pachucobrc

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2024, 18:15:49 »
ohhhhh, thanks for th rep´ly.........:(