Author Topic: A surprise back home  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Jrodmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: A surprise back home
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 02:46:54 »
Nice photos. I like the "mini-story".

Jarred
To err is human; to klick, divine.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 06:18:11 »
Lovely story  :love: Its always geat to see the old policemen klickies!! These guys are veterans!! They are the best of the best of the best!!!

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 11:52:22 »
Yup, all those knight factions from the 90's are quite simply the greatest Playmobil has produced! :yup:

Couldn't agree with you more  ;)

Nice to see he is back with you safe and sound, and I'm sure he was pleased to find new friends waiting!

Yeah I was just hoping he wouldn't get traumatised and think he'd been replaced well he was away  :o  :'(  ;D still he seemed very happy with his new friends  :(

what a nice surprise for your old policeman, did he just get promoted to chief of police?  :)

From experience I can say that the swan, tower and fleur de lis knights are great to have, although they might keep trying to persuade you to get the 3666 castle as well. After 20 years I caved.  :)

I figured that he deserved to have a uniform like his old one and since I wans't using the fellow with the blue legs as a Policeman he could have his white collar, I think the modern fella with the tie looks like he should be in charge but, since he's been with me the longest my old guy got the honour from the start  ;) As for the Knights well one of these days, the Castle may have to wait until I've got a job and my own place at present parents keep a close watch for any parcels addressed to me.

Nice photos. I like the "mini-story".

Jarred

Thank you very glad you like it  :)

Lovely story  :love: Its always geat to see the old policemen klickies!! These guys are veterans!! They are the best of the best of the best!!!

Oh yes I love the simple smart uniform of the old Police klickies would love to get some more old pieces for them at some point so they're complete eventually  :) my old man lost his original cap years ago can still remember searching under my bed for it I newver found it though  :(

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 17:21:55 »
Nice story with wonderful klickies!!! :love:

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 17:27:16 »
Nice story with wonderful klickies!!! :love:

George. :)

Thank you I'm glad you like the guys  :)