Author Topic: Steck Castle: Summer 2012 Project  (Read 8336 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: Steck Castle: Summer 2012 Project
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2012, 21:50:38 »
You'll see...  ;D

pics pics pics !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2012, 12:25:28 »
WHOOOHA....!! That is crazy huge enormous awesome great!  :woohoo: :picsplz: :inlove: :loco: :omg:
Will it be equiped with all sorts of details (people, stands, guards, king, animals)?
That would be everything I wrote in the first line  :lol:

PlaymoZoo :wave:
PlaymoZoo :wave:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2012, 13:21:33 »
Whoooo I had missed this one too.
What can I say? All of the above  :wow:

It's not just the fact that it's steck or that it's such a vast project, but the design/outlay looks brilliant!

I am into furnishing houses so I would definitely give that a go aswell, but I can imagine that might be a little too much to deal with  :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2012, 18:51:28 »
Look forward to see se action upon those magnificent wall fortifications sir ! A true homage to the brilliance of steck!'
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline BlackKnightsRealm

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2012, 03:15:31 »
Great castle design! Looking forward to seeing it with armed guards and knights lining the terraces ready for battle. What kingdom does this castle belong to? Show us a picture of the king!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2012, 07:02:25 »
It is with a sad and heavy heart that I had to put this project on hold.  :(

I know you all anticipated to see this finished, but my perfectionism took over and realised I won't have this ready not even by Christmas. I need to raise more number in the ranks, design the leaders better, get a few more defensive accessories for the castle, and frankly, I need a little more room in the courtyard, so I need more steck to make the structure bigger... I also need to place a DS spare parts order and I am not in a position to do so now.

So if you please bear with me for the not so near future when this will be rebuild (I had to bring it down yesterday :'( ) I promise a much better designed and executed project!!!

To give you some hints on the scenario behind this project: This is the Citadel of Adun! I am fashioning a knight/monastic order after a fantastic alien race called Protoss, inspired by the well acclaimed computer game Starcraft. As with the Protoss, this order will be a stratified one, men achieving the highest rank through battle, hardship and great deeds! So no king here, I'm afraid, just the highest positions a warrior can reach : praetor, judicator, executor - these again depending on the cast from which each warrior ascends.

I really want to thank everyone whose been supporting until now, and especially Rainer for helping me with the items I needed, and I promise you I won't let you down guys, the project is just postponed, not canceled!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2012, 13:36:53 »
We all surely understand Panos!
I hope you can deliver it as you dream it whenever you can.

We'll anxiously wait.  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2012, 15:04:33 »
We can be patient :) Anyone who has done a big project knows it takes ages sometimes, and that you realize part way through the things you didn't think about before, so back to the drawing table.