Author Topic: My playmobil instructions  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: My playmobil instructions
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 07:04:04 »

@ George: I keep them in a folder too, but it's far less organised than yours!

The challenge is to put them in numerical order. In the picture all the instructions are really compressed there are well over 200 pockets full of ijnstructions and in many pockers there are 2-3 instructions . Putting them in numerical order i think is critical to make this file work  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Makes wonderful bedroom reading  this big folder   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 02:26:34 »
I do categorise mine like yours Giorginetto, BUT no where near your volumes!
respect respect!!

..did anyone on playmofriends ever make a siege battle diorama?
I'd love to see something like that, with the breakable walls and several siege towers and other equipment that would look pretty cool.  8-)

I'm sure many of us do play with those breakable walls, seige towers, those what-you-call those stones-releasing bags, catapults and arrow launchers (I have some old photos but not at the scale you imagine Rhalius and very lame compared to our big collectors here :P)...why not start a thread of your own inviting us to show case ours there to share?

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 03:01:30 »
Very organized! I'm surprised they all fit in one binder  :lol: I love it  :love: I just have mine in a regular file folder. You have inspired me to organize mine as well. Thanks
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 07:47:39 »
Very organized! I'm surprised they all fit in one binder 

They dont really , they come off all the time as they are too many , will get another binder and  split actually !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 07:49:00 »
Heh I might start a thread about siege battles, but it wouldnt be right if I at least kick it off with a little contribution myself, with my single siege tower and single breakable wall.  :lol: