Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 2763 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: A few questions
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 17:49:06 »
3. Does anyone have the instructions for this 5581 - Guards & Children or knows what the part number if for the white bit under the busby that holds it to the head and the chin strap?

The part number isn't in PlaymoDB (where it also states No Instructions Exist) so I think the chances of finding it are slim (and DS won't still stock it in all probability). On the 2 soldiers we have, the busby fits straight onto the head of the klicky, with the chinstrap attached to either side of the busby (bearskin hat). (I cannot be certain the ones we have aren't from 4577 - Royal Guard however).
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
Re: A few questions
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 17:58:46 »

and DS won't still stock it in all probability

I spoke to them about it and because the figure is being released in series 3 fi?ures the parts will become available just not right now.   ;)
[img]