Author Topic: Gentlemen's cane  (Read 2165 times)

Offline reylocann

• Playmo Fanatic
  • One can never have too many cats!
Gentlemen's cane
« on: October 21, 2009, 01:10:03 »
I have tried ordering this part 4 times from US DS.  They say it is available but it never comes with my order.  Is anyone willing to tack it on to their UK order to see if they have it there?
pt# 30 05 2920 - walking stick or cane
Thanks in advance! 

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Gentlemen's cane
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 07:38:38 »
I have tried ordering this part 4 times from US DS.  They say it is available but it never comes with my order.  Is anyone willing to tack it on to their UK order to see if they have it there?
pt# 30 05 2920 - walking stick or cane
Thanks in advance! 

Yes, I'll give it a whirl (or a twirl!) when I order next month. Do me a PM about it as I am away from home at the moment.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Mansave75

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:48:04 »
Yes, they do have it, at least they served me this cane very recently in UK DS.
Greetings!
 :)

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 02:04:27 »
i wouldn't mind having one of those myself! I am in the us though, so i wonder if i ordered it if i would actually get it?
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 03:33:28 »
i wouldn't mind having one of those myself! I am in the us though, so i wonder if i ordered it if i would actually get it?

Probably not since relyocann is in the USA also, & they keep ommitting it from her order.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!