Author Topic: New arrivals  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: New arrivals
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 17:30:00 »
Nice to see your clickies welcomeing the newcomers.  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 18:49:52 »
Great pics! A very fun way of showing new arrivals!

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 21:03:38 »
Great photo story showing discoveries! My Klicky's are so board with postal box arrivals they just shrug their shoulders & say what now? I think they've been listening to my wife! :lol:

Aye I should think my Action Men probably think the same thing until I show them what I've bought for them either that or they think more newcomers to compete for attention  ;D ;)

Very entertaining quality time with your klicky buddies  ;D Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks

What a great way of showing new purchases. 
I loved the klicky crawling into the envelope  :lol:

Elaine

Yeah I think he knew there was something in there for him or was very optimistic at least ;)

I love this way of showing newest purchases! :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks I did it a fair bit with my Action Men the hard part is taking photos while your opening them the temptation is normally just to rip it all open which normally hapepns and then I recreate the photos later  ;)

Nice to see your clickies welcomeing the newcomers.  :)

Thanks inspite of my Policeman testing his handcuffs on the Pirates then they're all a genuinely kind and friendly bunch  :) ;)

Great pics! A very fun way of showing new arrivals!

Thanks  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 10:06:45 »
OT: I like 12" figures too...  Post pics of yours in the PFZ?

(though I became spoiled from Dragon/BBI/Hot toys - action men are a bit.... wanting now - though I have a few)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 21:45:06 »
OT: I like 12" figures too...  Post pics of yours in the PFZ?

(though I became spoiled from Dragon/BBI/Hot toys - action men are a bit.... wanting now - though I have a few)

Cool good to hear I've got a fellow fan on here, I've got loads of photos of the men. I collect the Vintage and Modern AM mainly, got some of the 40th anniversary ones which are based aorund the originals, plnety of modern villains including a Cybercontroller from Doctor Who, a couple of Max Steels which are similar to Modern AM, the Thunderbids brothers (I had Scott as a kid and one of the Gardener's found a Virgil head which inspired me to search out a donor body) and a slightly smaller Lone Ranger figure who I also had as a kid even though I thoguht he was AM :-[ ;D ::) probably got over 40 figures in all no dragon or the like though.

You'll have to excuse me if I ask for clarification on which section to post these in as I can't see a clear Off Topic best to check and get it right instead of getting in trouble for posting it in the wrong place. I feel some AM/Playmobil team up photos coming  ;D ;)     

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 22:15:22 »
You'll have to excuse me if I ask for clarification on which section to post these in as I can't see a clear Off Topic best to check and get it right instead of getting in trouble for posting it in the wrong place. I feel some AM/Playmobil team up photos coming  ;D ;)     
I think you need 30 posts to see it, mate.
~Pynedor~

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 01:55:06 »

You can put these photos in the Humor, Games, & More board in the Playmo-Free Zone.  :) I don't think there is any post limit to see it, you just have to be signed in.  http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?board=12.0
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 02:45:09 »
Quote from: Sylvia
Only members who have already reached Playmo Enthusiast* level will be able to read or post in the PFZ boards
I think there is, but I'm not totally sure... ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 11:26:38 »
Hm, I had forgotten that. Now I remember we changed it a while back for security reasons.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 21:33:26 »
I think you need 30 posts to see it, mate.

Even more motivation for me to upload some more photos at the weekend  ;D ;) :)