Author Topic: PLAYMOBIL LYRA CODES  (Read 8306 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: PLAYMOBIL LYRA CODES
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 00:46:53 »

They were only a couple of Klickies alex with misprinted faces and looking very bad quality plastic . I took them our of their misery actually  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

where do you find these expresions Greorge, i died from laughing !!!!!! took them out of their misery....... hahahahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you ARE a second Sid philips !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to break these fakes from lyra as well  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 20:11:39 »
I think that these sets,despite their bad quality,are very rare and collectible!Nowadays they are sold in extremely high prices!For example one small box can be sold about 100 euros!If someone has photos of strange sets or catalogues,it would be good to help,in order to "complete" some "gaps" in the history of LYRA!!!!!!

What makes an item highly collectable is purely subjective to personal preferences, likes and dislikes. The fact that these sets are extremely rare does indeed make them highly collectable. But one must question himself, would I really pay 100 euros for something like the following?

Clearly the plastic is not of the high quality plastic a geobra produced set was or is, the accessories are cheaply made in the sense that they are not cleaned off plastic remains, arms are broken, and the horse is a completely different mould than the one shown on the box...

So for me, as far as collecting for the above item is concerned, someone would pay 100 euros because he or she used to have that set, it holds a sentimental value, a meaning, a childhood memory... These are all subjective reasons for collecting something, or just simply because that person enjoys doing so. Another case is unless that someone wants to preserve the history of a company and a toyline long gone, like you seem to be interested in doing, which is a very commendable effort.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 21:34:09 »
That horse is HORRIBLE! At least Antex uses Geobra's molds!  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 22:32:28 »
Ugh, that horse! :0
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 02:35:43 »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o that horse is a rarity indeed i have never seen it !!!!!! althought i don't think i would pay $ 100 for it either :lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 09:18:55 »
$5 tops for that set  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 12:21:39 »
Yes,there are many 100 euros to pay for this!But at least to find info/photos about some specific codes!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 02:11:39 »
 :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: wewwwww i guess someone would pay $ 100 for it because he hasn't seen the quality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!